Baked Crusty Mushroom Recipe
- 750 Grams of Mushrooms
- 1 bowl of grated cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- red pepper
Coaching of Mushroom Dish
- First we put our mushrooms in the oven.
- We add butter to the mushrooms.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and oregano and bake in a heated oven except the mushrooms are browned.
- Then put the grated cheddar cheese into the mushrooms and put it back into the oven.
- As quickly as the cheddar cheese melts, we have got to dispose of the mushrooms from the oven.
- I recommend serving hot to style cheddar.