Mosaic Cake Recipe
- 250 ml of milk
- 1.5 tablespoons of butter
- 4.5 tablespoons of cocoa
- 1 lemon or orange peel
- 6-7 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 packet of vanilla
- 1 egg (optional)
- 2 packs of potibor biscuits
- 1/2 a cup of coarsely chopped walnuts
- Nylon foil to wrap your cake, or bag.
Making of mosaic cake dessert
- collapse the biscuits through hand.
- melt the butter, add all of the materials and knead.
- make certain the cocoa mixes well with all components.
- I put nylon stretch foil in a tall cake mold and poured my mosaic cake into it.
- I pressed it with the back of the spoon to make it match nicely into the mold.
- Closing the highest of the cupboard with nylon for five-6 hours and kept in the nylon sliced and served.
- for those who desire, that you would be able to put it in nylon fabric without using mould and wrap it in form (it’s easier to preserve the form of the nylon material with the trendy aluminum foil) and preserve it in the cabinet.